Your safety is our priority
Member safety is our number one priority. Following the recent COVID-19 outbreak we have adapted our gym in accordance with current guidelines and legislation’s. Please see below for the following measures that we have introduced to keep you safe since our reopening on the 27th July:
- If you have any symptoms even if only mild please stay at home and seek medical guidance immediately.
- If you develop symptoms after attending Kinetik you must notify us immediately.
- Social distancing will be in place throughout Kinetik. This means that until we are told otherwise equipment will be spaced apart and we will have a limit of no more than 50 people inside at anyone time. All the relevant signage will be in place to keep you aware.
- Please do not workout face to face with another member.
- We are operating a one way system. This means one way in and one way out. This will be clearly signed. Please use your membership card to swipe in, you must do this for health and safety purposes. Please do not give your card to anyone else. If you have lost your card please let us know.
- Sanitising stations. There will be x3 sanitising stations. One at reception,one on the gym floor, and one in the studio these are to be used upon entering and exiting Kinetik.
- Masks are your personal choice but we would advise against using a mask whilst exercising for safety purposes. But if you feel safer in a mask it is worn at your own risk. There will be a limited number of disposable masks available for members on a first come first served basis.
- Cleaning and sanitising. Our cleaning efforts will be heavily increased but we ask all members to wipe down their equipment after use. There will be wipes and cleaning equipment on the gym floor.
- Changing rooms, lockers and shower areas. Our changing rooms and shower areas will be open but we ask you where possible to come already changed to avoid contact. If you do have to use the changing facilities, then please respect social distancing measures whilst using these areas.